Francesco Pace Rizzi
I have been involved in photography for over 25 years experimenting with various genres with both
analog and digital systems, in particular: architecture, street photo, conceptual, landscape, portrait,
both color and black and white. His works have been published on: Dodho Magazine, StreetPhoto
Magazine, F-Stop, Sony World Photography Awards (Open round ups: this week’s pick of the pics).
I have received various prizes and awards in national and international competitions and
I was recently awarded the AFI honor by the FIAF. I live and work between Rome, Matera, Potenza
Main prizes in international contests:
– Gold Medal in various competitions with Patronage: FIAP, PSA, Master of Light, GPU.
– Urban Photo Awards – Creative Category Winner – Jury President Alex Webb.
– Chromatic Awards International Competition – Chromatic Discovery of the Year
Amateur Grand Prix 2019, Category Conceptual.
– Bronze winner of the Budapest International Foto Awards, Fine-Art category.
– Siena International Creative Photo Awards 2021, Commended Award in the Series.