Paulo Cesar Berton Custodio
Date of birth: December 8, 1960, in São José do Rio Preto, SP, Brazil.
He studied Industrial Design at Mackenzie University, São Paulo, from 1980 to 1983.
He began as a self-taught photographer in 1978, when he received his first prize, the 1st Place in Photography at the V Young Art Week.
He became a professional in 1984, covering shows, events and editorials.
In 1986, he set up his first Photographic Studio. Since then, he has been working in various fields of photography, such as architecture, books, shows, advertising, nature, still, travel, aerial and underwater photography. He has already done work for Folha de São Paulo and was a correspondent for VEJA Magazine.
He has participated in several individual exhibitions and contests, both national and international, receiving his first international award in 1991 in Turkey.
Since then he has had several accepted and awarded photos in various contests around the world.
– Bronze Medal at the Nikon Photo Contest – 1992-1993 – Japan
– Runner Up in Ballantine’s International Photography Competition – England
– Bronze Medal at Nikon Photo Contest International – 2000-2001 – Japan
– Gold Medal Salon in NYC Exhibition – Manhattan – 2017
– Gold Medal Club in Good Light International Exhibition of Art Photography – 2017 – Servia
– MoL Silver Medal and MoL Diploma in Shadow Hunter Circuit – Servia – 2017
– MoL Gold Medal in Shadow Hunter Circuit – Croatia – 2017